Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sparrows

The sparrows have disappeared.

I had been thinking of visiting the tree since some time, it had been a long while. So when I finally made it there a few days back...I was late. I had a feeling I wouldn't see them. And that's what happened. Somebody had coiled up a series of light(the kind you put up in your house on Christmas or Diwali) up one of the main branches and chopped off the other side of the tree because it was obstructing the electric wires. I felt like asking the guy who runs the darshini there, who put up those lights up there and why, but I didn't see any point. I looked around at other trees in the vicinity. And then I gave up. The sparrows would have gone to some far off tree. I hope nobody disturbs them there.

I wish they had left a forwarding address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home