Monday, June 12, 2006

Raindrops are falling on my head...

There's a car in it's shed I come across as I take a turn on my way to the station. And it is such a cute sight I can't tell you...It's like Pluto sticking its nose out its kennel, sniffing the air. Does it smell like rain today? And I start humming my own improvisation of the Raindrops song...

Raindrops keep falling on my head
And just like the guy whose car is too big for it's shed,
Nothing seems to fit
The raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling
.
.
.
Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me
tara rara ra rarara, tara rara ra rara rara....



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the car too has a black shiny snout :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Venky said...

:) - I can picture you with that big smile and that lost gaze. Remembered the chai-drinking @Nortel watching the rain fall with you and discussing everything under the sun (or the cloudy sky)
-Venky

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home