Friday, March 21, 2008

A lovely evening

It was cloudy and very windy and just about to rain...perfect weather for a walk, especially through the inner streets of south Bangalore's residential areas. This is the time of the year when trees are in full bloom, laden with beautiful flowers - purple, pink, white and yellow. Large shady trees. There are still places in Bangalore where you could find them - big houses and large trees. I stopped for idli at this really nice little joint a friend of mine introduced me to, opposite a beautifully manicured garden. I sipped my coffee. I love this place.

It was a beautiful walk back home.

By the way, happy anniversary to you Preetam, and to me! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anush Shetty said...

Wishing you guys a very happy wedding anniversary :)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

Thanks a lot Anush!! :)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home